In COVID-19 crisis situation we are facing and the lack of answers and uncertainties, it is crucial to stay safe and find healthy distractions.
Everybody are affected by COVID-19 regardless of health or economic status. During this time, the least we can do is to help everyone continue to improve their job skills. This is why Tunisian Cloud, partner of PECB, has decided to offer the training course ” Introduction to Pandemic Preparedness and Response ” for free for the benefit of :
- Business Continuity Managers
- Business Continuity Team Members
- Crisis Response Team Leaders and Members
- Owners of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- Individuals seeking to ensure the continuity of an organization’s critical processes during a pandemic
- Owners, managers and executives seeking to ensure the safety and well-being of their employees
The course is based on good practices commonly used in ISO standards and guidelines provided by several local and international organizations.
To obtain free access to the training course ” Introduction to pandemic preparedness and response “, please fill in the form below and you will receive by email the steps to follow to access a free online course.
Stay safe, be positive and keep learning !