ISO 21001 Foundation :Educational Organizations Management System
The ISO 21001 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Educational Organizations Management System (EOMS) as specified by ISO 21001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of an EOMS, including EOMS policy, procedures, performance evaluation, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a ” PECB Certified ISO 21001 Foundation ” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
The ISO 21001 certification will enable you to provide educational services in a more effective and efficient manner, and to offer a more personalized experience to all learners, particularly to those with special education needs and distance learners. Moreover, by becoming ISO 21001 certified, you can demonstrate to stakeholders that you are committed towards improving your educational system.
By becoming PECB ISO 21001 certified, you will be able to:
- Improve your education system
- Enhance the reputation of your educational institution
- Promote equal opportunities for all students regardless of their religious background, ethnic or cultural origin, gender, ability/disability
- Provide personalized training and effective response to all learners
- Stimulate excellence and innovation
- Make education more accessible (physical or online settings)
- Individuals involved in Educational Management and Administration
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Educational Organizations Management Systems (EOMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in the field of Education
- Understand the elements and operations of an Educational Organizations Management System and their principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 21001, ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an EOMS
- Day 1: Introduction to Educational Organizations Management System (EOMS) concepts as required by ISO 21001
- Day 2: Educational Organizations Management System requirements