Cybersecurity for technicians
Our Cybersecurity for Technicians training course helps technicians to know and practice PTAs. It consists of several practical exercises that allow participants to master both offensive and defensive security. Our Cybersecurity for Technicians training course covers all the layers that guarantee in-depth security.
The cybersecurity market is undergoing a strong dynamic: the technological changes brought by the digital sector (they must be secured), the new security solutions on the market (they must be taken advantage of) and the new IT threats (against which they must be protected). It is necessary to protect but also to know the new intrusion techniques because the computer threats are varied and very effective (ransomware, spyware…). All studies come to the same conclusion: companies are increasingly victims of computer piracy. Computer security is therefore crucial to protect against these cyber attacks.
Data breaches are happening at alarming rates. It’s no longer a question of if a breach will happen but when. Cybersecurity has changed from an IT only issue to an organizational problem that requires leadership to work with IT professionals to build a resilient workforce and implement new security policies and strategies.
- Directors of Information Systems
- Information Systems Security Managers
- IT Engineers
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- IT Technicians
- Understand Cybersecurity
- Discover the statistics of attacks in cyberspace in Africa and internationally
- Control threats in cyberspace
- Carry out attacks in cyberspace
- Practice Security Strategies in Cyberspace
- Understand how to approach a cybersecurity project
- Cybersecurity in Africa
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- The stages of Ethical Hacking
- Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Attacks and Remediation: Web, Network and System
- Operational Security
- Risk management in cybersecurity according to ISO 27032