Cybersecurity for decision-makers
Our Cybersecurity for decision-makers training course helps decision-makers understand the security challenges in cyberspace. It enables decision-makers to host knowledge that allows them to build strategies to ensure better adoption of security measures for their assets.
- Directors of Information Systems
- Information Systems Security Managers
- Strategic decision-makers.
- Understand, evaluate the cybersecurity strategy and adopt preventive measures
- Study different risk assessment and risk management models according to ISO/IEC 27032.
- Develop a policy framework that identifies the processes most vulnerable to cyber attacks.
- Cybercrime in Africa
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Threats and vulnerabilities
- Operational Security
- Cybersecurity management according to ISO 27032